Ok, so this is really late and I apologize for that, but I've had a lot going on, lately, which is why there are going to be multiple posts tonight. This first post is about Legoland, where I went on the 11th of August. I HAD A GREAT TIME! It is a place where everyone can be a kid and LEGOS ARE EVERYWHERE, as can be expected. Here are some pictures!:
 |
| Me with three of the four Tennessee-ans... |
 |
| Replica of City...made of legos, of course. |
 |
| Smaller scale Skyscrapers |
 |
| Movie Set! |
 |
| Mount Rushmore was huge...and made of legos!!! If only I had that kind of time... |
Now, Legoland is an amusement park, and therefore has rides like roller coasters and whatnot. It is different though from most amusement parks. Traditionally, most parks have a wide variety of rides, and so does Legoland. The difference is that all of the rides are lego themed and much more creative! Legoland prefers to avoid mainstream rides and attractions... There was one coaster that was ice themed, with a penguin exhibit sort of thing integrated into the ride. At one point the coaster stopped dead with nowhere to go. I figured we would drop straight down which is what happened. The platform with the coaster dropped and the ride continued. There are a more pictures of course, but the take forever to upload, so they will go on facebook.
For all of my Harry Potter geeks out there (you know who you are!), I am pleased to inform you that I am now in possession of lego Ron Weasley and Rubeus Hagrid keychains!
That's all I have on Legoland! More pictures on Facebook! Off to write the next post...
No comments:
Post a Comment